Do you want to recover your Google or Gmail account but don’t remember the password associated with the same account?
In that case, you need to enter the email address and then click on “forget password” to reset the password.
To prove the account belongs to you, it would require you to put either your email address or phone number. You can enter the last password that you have used for that Gmail account.
If you don’t remember anything related to that Gmail account, it becomes a little hard to recover that account, however not impossible.
Follow this article to know how to recover a Gmail password without phone number and recovery email.
Solution 1 – Use Different Email Address
Here is a step-by-step guide to recovering your Gmail password using different email address
1. Open your browser and go to gmail.com.
2. Enter your email address and click Next.
3. Click Forget Password.
4. After that, google will ask you to enter the last password that you remembered.
5. Next, you need to enter an email address that you have the right to access. Google will contact you on that email.
6. You will get a verification code to that email address you just entered.
7. You need to enter the verification code in that recovery process tab.
8. Now, you need to enter some information like birthdate; all of these are required to authenticate that the person who is trying to recover the Google account is a genuine person. Finally, answer all of Google’s questions and click on Done.
A support specialist will get in touch with you within 48 hours using the other email ID that you can access. The person will update you with all the details that you might need to recover your account.
Solution 2 – Answering Security Questions
This solution is only applicable when you have included a security question in your Gmail account. By answering that security question, you can recover your Google account. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open your web browser and go to the Google account recovery page.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Click Next.
4. Enter the last password you used for this account.
5. Click continuously on the “Try another way” option until the security questions are displayed on your screen.
6. Type the answers to the security questions.
7. Guess a time in which you created this account of yours.
8. If you give correct answers to all the questions, you can enter a new password for further use.