The digital mode of receiving and sending money is indeed a blessing. The transactions are easy and preferred by everyone.
Many companies have started their venture based on the online transaction concept. PayPal is the most trusted and familiar among them. As per the latest report of Jan, 2021, PayPal currently has 286 million active users.
Besides online payment, PayPal provides other facilities too. Creating shipping labels is one of the popular services of PayPal. With PayPal, you can print the shipping labels for free.
In this article, you will get to know how to create PayPal shipping label without purchase, order or any invoice. Let’s get into details.
Create PayPal Shipping Label without Purchase
Here is how to create and print PayPal shipping label without purchase.
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Go to http://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/. (Bookmark this address for easy to find).
3. A pop-up will appear where you have to put the recipient’s shipping address. Enter all the details correctly and click Ship to This Address.
4. Under Ship from you can see your address by default which is set in your PayPal account.
Click edit to make changes if you see any spelling errors. The same as return address option identifies your carrier will return the item to that same place if any delivery issue arises.
If you want your item to be returned to a different place, select Other and save that address.
5. Now, in Shipping information, select the Carrier name you prefer. Choose between UPS (United Parcel Service) and USPS (United States Postal Service) as your carrier.
6. After that, select the suitable Service type from the list based on your requirements.
Choose First–Class Mail® Parcel service (2-5 days) if you want to save money on shipping.
6. Now, in Package type select the preferable option. This differs in selecting a Service type.
7. You need to have the correct weight to fill the Package Weight box in Ounce (OZ). If you mess up, they can return your package.
8. Leave a message to your customer using the Email note to customer checkbox. The note will be sent only if you purchase the label.
9. In Additional details select USPS Tracking® check box. This will help you and your buyer to track the packages.
10. Next, go to the Mailing date. It will show the current date automatically. If you wish to drop the parcel at future dates, make the necessary changes.
11. Click on the Calculate Shipping Cost at the top right-hand side of the screen. This will provide you the exact shipping cost based on the information.
12. Click on the Confirm & Pay button once you check all the details are accurate. Here you will get the option to pay via credit card or PayPal balance.
13. Now, generate your shipping label by clicking Print. If the shipping label doesn’t open in a new window, just disable the pop-up blocker on your web browser and try again.
14. Finally, Print shipping label and attach it with the parcel you are planning to ship. There will be an option to print the receipt as well.
Why should you create a PayPal shipping label
A PayPal shipping label plays an important role in the transportation of your goods. It contains all the key information and details that the carrier needs to transport your goods to the desired destination.
There are many reasons why PayPal is considered much better than any other shipping options like UPS or USPS:
1. Unlike any other shipping options, PayPal provides discounted rates for its customers. Other sites charge monthly fees, but in PayPal, you don’t have to pay any monthly fee.
If you choose PayPal over any other site for shipping, you can get an extra discount on your shipping charges; this is always a good deal, especially for small businesses.
2. Since the introduction of online banking and remote transactions, everyone is shifting towards them because they are easy and very convenient.
PayPal can be even more helpful for you, as it keeps all your receipts, shipping information, data and tracking numbers in one place for easy access.
3. Everyone knows how time-consuming and frustrating can shipping through a post office is. It just consumes so much time standing in huge queues but PayPal is so much time-saving because here, you can create your own shipping label on your own without anyone’s help.
4. PayPal also allows you to create professional-looking shipping labels for your goods and the best part is you can make them very easily from the comfort of your home or office.
Delivering packages with PayPal is easy as the steps for creating the shipping labels are not complicated at all. When you correctly create a shipping label, be assured that your parcel will reach its destination without any issues.