PayPal is a popular digital payments platform that has replaced paper money and physical currencies. To simplify the shipping for online traders, PayPal has introduced their latest service called PayPal Ship Now.
If you run an online business and accept PayPal as a payment option, this service is ideal for you. It will ensure secure, simpler, and quicker delivery of your products, packages, and items.
It offers a first-class delivery so that you don’t have to wait in a queue to send a parcel to the customer. Just visit any of their commercial places and drop the parcel there.
If you want to know more about PayPal Ship Now, keep reading the article to the end.
What is PayPal Ship Now?
PayPal Ship Now is a service for online dealers offering a quicker and more secure way to deliver their products to customers. PayPal Ship Now collaborates with UPS and USPS to make shipping simple.
Earlier, sellers had to do the tiresome shipping process by themselves, either via the USPS (United States Postal Service) service or other retail shipping providers.
But it’s no longer needed with this PayPal service. Now with its first-class delivery by trusted mail service providers, online trading and delivery are more convenient. Your packages will be handled carefully and transported easily.
PayPal Ship Now Link
It’s nearly impossible to get the PayPal Ship Now Link on the website, making it difficult for online dealers to search for it.
So, here’s the PayPal Ship Now Link that’ll take you directly to their page:
It is recommended that you bookmark this page to access it quickly.
Features of PayPal Ship Now Service
Here’re some useful features of PayPal Ship Now:
- It’s easy to ship the items through the UPS or USPS services. They also produce a tracking number that you can use to keep track of the delivery and shipment. (Both international and domestic locations are supported).
- There’s no monthly fee or subscription for this service. Your paying cost is based on the shipment weight and the label you pick.
- Purchase and print your PayPal shipping label directly from the PayPal account.
- You can send one or multiple items at a time by entering the shipping details in batches. Thus, it becomes easier to track and verify the shipment arrivals from your PayPal account dashboard.
- Provide the package type, weight, and other measurements and pay accordingly.
Advantages of PayPal Ship Now
Below are some of the PayPal Ship Now advantages for you:
- Spend less time on the shipping paperwork.
- Track all of your PayPal shipments in one spot.
- Track packages that you’ve sent using PayPal.
- Send multiple packages at the same time.
- Avail discounts with USPS and UPS shipping.
- Customize and print the packing slips to include them with the delivery.
- Ship at almost every location globally.
Requirements of PayPal Ship Now
To use and be benefitted from this service by PayPal, you must meet a few minimum requirements, as follows:
- You must have a valid PayPal account.
- Your PayPal account must be registered as a business account.
However, if the account is registered as a personal one, you can simply convert it into a business account at any time.
How to Convert a Personal PayPal Account into a Business Account?
- First, log in to the PayPal account.
- Click Profile in the navigation.
- Under My Settings, it should show the account type as Personal. Select the Upgrade my account link.
- Click Upgrade Now at the bottom.
- Choose Business Account and click Continue.
- You’ll be asked to enter your business details in order to finish the conversion.
How to Use PayPal Ship Now?
Here’re the simple steps to use PayPal Ship Now:
- Open any web browser.
- Go to the official PayPal website and log in to your account.
- Click Ready to Ship from the Recent Activity tab.
- Under Ready to Ship, choose Print Shipping Label.
- Enter your shipping information, like package size, weight, service type, and delivery options.
- Once you’ve entered all information, click the Calculate Shipping Cost button.
- Review the information you’ve entered before proceeding.
- Once everything is verified, click the Confirm and Pay option.
- The shipping label cost will be deducted from your fee.
- Now, download and print the shipping label.
It’s as simple as that. Take your package to the nearest UPS or USPS shipping service (whichever you pick) and drop it off there.
- Disable the pop-up if you get any to prevent issues while printing the shipping label.
- Print the label on plain paper or label paper and fold it at the line. If you select label paper, the recommended size for PayPal shipping labels is Label 369, which is 7.375×4.5 inches.
PayPal collaborates with USPS and UPS, the two biggest courier companies in the US.
USPS Shipping: International and domestic services are available with flat rate boxes, Priority Mail, First Class Mail service, Priority Mail service, Priority Mail Express service, and more. The best feature is that you get access to the USPS Commercial Base pricing.
UPS Shipping: Get special e-Commerce discounts on domestic and international shipping. For the eligible packages, it offers up to 45% off on UPS Ground shipments and up to 55% off on 2nd Day Air.
That’s all. Using the PayPal Ship Now service is a straightforward process and is a no-brainer for online business owners. It’s an excellent service, and the features of this service are extremely helpful.
Further, compared to the standard shipping providers, it offers you a first-class service with the deliveries for almost the exact cost.
If you have any more queries about PayPal Ship Now, let us know in the comment box below.