Mangago is a popular manga-sharing website to access different genres of comics and graphic novels. It has a wide variety of Manga for you to read free of charge.
However, the site may or may not be accessible in your region due to copyright problems and privacy claims. So, if you are stuck with Mangago not working issue, we’ve listed some quick solutions to fix it.
Check Internet Connection
Let’s start with a simple solution. In order to fix Mangago not working, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Try to open another website and check if it’s loading. If not, then you may have a poor network connection.
But if other sites are loading quickly, move on to the next solution.
Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN)
A common reason you can’t access Mangago in your region is that your country may have banned the site due to copyright restrictions. In that case, use a VPN to mask your IP address and set up another server location where you can access the site.
If you’re already using a VPN and still can’t open Mangago, it’s possible the selected server might have an issue with Mangago. In that case, try using a different VPN to resolve this issue.
Try Using Incognito or Some Other Browsers
Sometimes, switching to Incognito Mode on the browser gives you access to the Mangago website. This mode basically restricts trackers that prevent you from accessing the site.
Further, the problem may also lie in your current browser. Hence, try an alternate browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Edge and check if the issue still persists.
Reset Your Browser
Resetting the browser often fixes random issues that you face when visiting some websites. Here’s how to do it on Chrome:
1. Open Chrome.
2. Click on the three dots menu and select Settings.
3. Expand Advanced from the left pane.
4. Click Reset and clean up> Restore settings to their original default.
5. Now, click Reset settings to confirm.
Clear Cache and Cookies
Mangago might not work if your browser has corrupted cache files and cookies. Hence, try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser and see if you are able to access Mangago.
1. Open your Chrome browser.
2. Go to the three dots icon> More tools> Clear browsing data or press Shift+Ctrl+Del from your keyboard.
3. Now, select a time from the Time range and mark the boxes.
4. Click Clear data.
Whether you’re using a mobile, tablet or desktop, you can quickly fix the temporary glitch Mangago not loading by restarting the device. Restarting will clear out RAM and speed up the device’s performance.
Try Browser Reinstallation
Finally, if your Mangago is still not working after applying the above process, reinstalling your browser can erase the glitches and make it work. To do that, follow this process:
1. Press Win+X to open the Quick Access menu.
2. Choose Apps and Features.
3. Now find Chrome or the browser you want to remove in the list and select it.
4. Click Uninstall to remove the browser.
5. Once the uninstall process is done, download the browser again.
After installation, check if the problem has been resolved.
Some Advanced Tips
Here’re some advanced tips for you worth trying to fix Mangago not working.
- Disable VPN at the browser if Mangago is accessible in your country/location. Otherwise, VPN can restrict your access to this website.
- Check whether the Mangago server is down for all if Mangago fails to load continuously. You can visit their official social networks to find if other users have posted about the server down.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answer is No. Mangago doesn’t shut down forever. Though it happened in the past, the site admins fixed the issue and Mangago is running successfully.
The website Mangago was created around August 2017. After its launch, the site gained over 620 million visitors between September 2017 to February 2018.
If Mangago is not working with VPN, it means the site is available in your country. So, you don’t need a VPN to access it. It’s recommended to disable the VPN; otherwise, it might prevent your access to Mangago.
Mangago is an illegal manga reading site where you can find scans, screenshots, PDFs and CBR files of various comics uploaded by other people with no money. The experts and developers of Mangago don’t get any benefits for the views on the site. Also, they don’t show much interest in developing it.
No, Mangago can’t be guaranteed as safe. There’re several sites that offer access to Mangas for free that are not safe at all. Also, Mangago is running on an unknown proxy so it is quite hard for the users to determine the actual owner of the site.
According to users’ opinions, browsing Mangago in private or incognito mode will always be a safe option.