If you’re looking for whether it’s possible to log into Instagram without a phone number, you’ve come to the right place. Instagram is one of the quickest-growing social platforms, with 1.44 billion monthly active users.
However, you will need a phone number while creating an Instagram account to complete the verification process. Now, if you don’t want to give your phone number to Instagram, there are different ways to log in.
In this article, we’ll describe how to log into Instagram without your phone number and how you can recover your Instagram account without using your phone.
Is It Possible to Login Instagram Without a Phone Number?
Yes, it’s possible to log in to Instagram without a phone number. Instagram provides various options to log in, sign up or recover an account. If you don’t prefer sharing your phone number, use your Facebook profile or email address to log into Instagram.
How to Open Instagram Account Without a Phone Number?
Instagram is an excellent platform to connect with people around the world. It’s an entirely safe and secure platform. You can give both your phone number and email id to sign up on Instagram. But if you don’t feel comfortable sharing your phone number, sign up for Instagram using the email id.
Follow these steps to open an Instagram account without a phone number.
1. Launch the Instagram app.
2. Tap on Create new account.
3. Tap on Sign up with email address and enter the email address.
4. Enter your email id.
5. Tap Next.
6. Type your preferred username and password.
7. Now, you’ll be asked to enter some profile information.
8. Desktop users, visit instagram.com
9. Click on Sign up next to Don’t have an account?
10. Enter your email address, full name, username, and password.
11. Finally, click Sign up.
How Do You Log into Instagram Without a Phone Number?
Instagram provides three different options to log in. The first option is to log in by using a phone number. But if you don’t want to use the phone number, you can easily log into Instagram using your email address or username. Here’s how to do so,
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Type your email address or username.
- Enter the correct password.
- Tap Log in.
Note: keep in mind you can only use your email address if you’ve given it while creating your Instagram account.
Log into Instagram Using Facebook
Another way to log in to Instagram without a phone number is by using your Facebook profile. To do so,
1. Open Instagram.
2. On the login page, tap on Login with Facebook.
3. It will take you to the Facebook login page.
4. Use proper credentials to log into your Facebook profile and allow your Facebook account to access Instagram.
How Do you Recover Your Instagram Account Without a Phone Number?
If you forget your Instagram password and can’t use the phone number to restore your profile, then don’t worry. There are alternative ways to recover your Instagram account without a phone number.
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Tap on Forgotten password.
3. Type your email address or username. You can even enter your phone number if you’ve used it while creating the account.
4. Tap on Find account.
5. Choose the way you prefer to get the password reset code or link and tap Continue.
6. Instagram will send you a code or link to recover your account.
7. If you log in to Instagram from a desktop browser, click Forgot password.
8. Enter your phone number, email, or username, and click Send Login Link.
That’s all. Here we’ve mentioned all the different ways to log in and sign up for an Instagram account without a phone number. So, read the article and follow the steps to sign up, log in and recover your Instagram account without using a phone number. If you find this article, share your feedback in the comment box below.