If you want to unfollow all accounts on Instagram at once, unfortunately, you can’t do this. Instead, you have to unfollow them individually. Moreover, Instagram permits you to unfollow up to 200 users per day. If you try to exceed the limit in a short time, Instagram can ban your account.
Don’t worry. Here we’ve discussed everything about how to quickly unfollow all accounts on Instagram at once. Keep reading the article to get a quick solution.
How to unfollow everyone on Instagram
In case you want to unfollow everyone on Instagram, you need to do it manually. However, it will help to remove unwanted followers and keep genuine ones. So, follow these simple steps.
1. Open the Instagram account on your mobile or PC.
2. Tap on your profile picture at the below right corner.
3. Tap Following.
4. To unfollow everyone on Instagram, tap Following beside their name and you’ll stop following that person. If the person has set his/her account to private, you need to confirm your action by selecting Unfollow on the popup.
5. Repeat the previous step for 200 people on the list.
6. Once you finish, wait for an hour and then again start unfollowing another 200 people.
Unfollow Someone on Instagram From their Profile
You can unfollow someone on Instagram directly from their profile. Here are the steps:
- Open your Instagram and go to the person’s profile whom you want to unfollow.
- Tap Following and select Unfollow from the options.
And you’re done. Keep repeating the process for 200 individual users on your Instagram. The person will not get any notification about your unfollowing them.