Instagram is a great social media to share photos, videos and stories with friends and followers. You can upload up to 10 photos and videos and share them in a single Instagram post. But remember, you can only upload and share photos using Android or iPhone, not from the desktop.
To share multiple photos in one Instagram post, follow the steps below:
1. In the Instagram feed, select the + icon at the top right.
2. Tap .
3. Choose up to 10 photos from the phone’s library. To adjust each photo in the frame, select it and touch the screen to adjust.
4. Once it’s done, tap the blue arrow (Android) in the top right or Next (iPhone).
5. To apply a filter on all photos, select a filter from below or tap a single photo to edit and apply filters individually.
6. If you want to change the photo order, tap and hold it, then drag it to another position. To remove a photo, press and hold it, then drag it to the delete icon above.
7. Once you’re done, tap the blue arrow (Android) or tap Next (iPhone).
8. You can add a caption, location and tag people in that Instagram post.
9. Finally, tap Share (iPhone) or (Android).
That’s it. Your followers and others will see the first photo in the post with a row of dots below it. So, they can swipe to view the next photos you’ve uploaded. From your profile, you can tap the post and swipe to view the rest of the photos.