With plenty of choices in streaming services, people might get confused. The latest features and technology developments make every service unique on its own. But how about you get it all in a single package?
Spectrum TV app is the best entertaining option to watch movies, live television, shows and sports anywhere, anytime. It’s compatible with many devices like Android 5.0 or higher, iOS phone/tablet, iPod Touch, Apple TV (OS 12 or higher), Kindle Fire, Xbox One and Samsung Smart TV. And now, you can access Spectrum TV on Amazon Firestick too.
Moreover, this app offers over 200 channels, thousands of on-demand TV shows and movies starting at $44/month. So, if you want to enjoy this streaming service, let’s know how to install Spectrum TV app on Firestick.
However, due to the geo-restriction, it may not be available everywhere. In that case, you can use VPN or third-party tools to access the service.
The Features of Spectrum TV App
Before proceeding, let’s give you an overview of Spectrum TV. The Spectrum TV app, owned by Charter communication, is a mobile application where you can watch on-demand content and live TV from the mobile in free HD.
Except for mobiles, the TV app can be used on several compatible devices like Firestick. Now, you can enjoy the cable TV experience with the Spectrum app at home on television.
Not only live TV or movies, but this app also offers many valuable options and features such as:
- Access the app on multiple devices at the same time without any additional cost.
- Free HD channels.
- On-screen TV guide.
- Sort all channels alphabetically or numerically to recall and find them easily.
- Add your favorite shows, movies, series or channels on the list to watch them again.
- Parental control to restrict access to certain programs or channels for children with a pin code.
- Modify the DVD settings while scheduling recordings or deleting them.
- Always up-to-date Spectrum TV app content.
Why You Need Spectrum TV On Amazon Firestick?
Amazon Fire TV Stick is a popular streaming device enabling you to stream movies, shows, videos, play music, install apps etc. It’s basically a small USB flash drive that you plug into the TV’s HDMI port and access all Amazon Prime content. In short, it turns a television with HDMI into a smart TV.
However, you can’t watch all the content on Firestick without a paid Prime subscription. That’s why you need to install Spectrum app on the device. Though it’s similar to the app, it lets you access over 60000 movies, shows and more on-demand, all for free at home or on the go.
How To Install Spectrum TV App On Firestick?
Let’s look at the three possible methods to install Spectrum TV on Firestick.
Spectrum TV app on Firestick using Amazon app:
The only standard process to get the Spectrum TV app on Firestick is downloading it directly from the Amazon app store. Here are the simple steps to follow.
- Open the Amazon app store.
- Search Spectrum TV app on the search bar.
- Once you find it, select the Spectrum TV App from the list.
- Click to download it. The app will automatically download on the device.
- Once it’s done, Firestick will install the app by itself.
- Now click the Open button to run the Spectrum TV app.
However, the app is not available in all locations to download from the official Amazon store. If you also belong to such a region, you won’t find Spectrum TV on Firestick.
So, how to watch Spectrum TV app on Amazon Fire TV? Thankfully, there are ways to download and enjoy its services with third-party tools. But due to Amazon’s restricted policy, you may not be able to install the app from another source with a straightforward process. There comes the need for sideloading for installing an app on an Amazon device using third-party tools.
Before moving forward, you need to change some settings to allow downloading apps on Amazon Firestick from an unknown source.
- Go to Settings on the Amazon Firestick device.
- Select My Fire TV from the option.
- Select Developer.
- Enable Apps from unknown sources.
- A warning pop-up will appear. Click Turn On to confirm the installation of the app on your Amazon device.
There are three methods to install the Spectrum TV app on Firestick via unofficial sources other than the Amazon store. Let’s know them step by step.
Spectrum TV app on Firestick using Android:
It’s the fastest way to sideload an app on the Fire TV Stick 4k streaming device. All you need is an Android mobile (version 5.0 or higher), a fast internet connection and Apps2Fire as a sideloading app. Instead of downloading apk files, you can install the Spectrum TV app directly with Apps2Fire.
Here’s how’s it done.
- Install Apps2Fire on your phone.
- Download the Spectrum TV app free from the Google Play Store or Amazon store if it’s available in your region.
- Open Setup and enter Firestick’s IP address. If you don’t know it, then go to Device and select About>Network.
- Select Save. Firestick and your phone will now be connected to the network.
- Go to Local Apps and select the Spectrum TV app from the list.
- Tap Install and wait for a while to finish it.
- Once the upload is complete, the app will automatically install on Firestick.
- When it’s done, tap the Home button from the Firestick remote.
- Navigate to Apps to find the recently installed Spectrum TV app.
You’re ready to run the app and start watching your favorite Prime content.
Spectrum TV app on Firestick using Downloader app:
Many Firestick users prefer the Downloader app to watch content from various streaming sources. It’s a trusted platform to download any sideloading apps on Amazon devices for free.
So, how can you install Spectrum TV on Firestick with the Downloader app? Here’s the procedure to follow:
- Open the Amazon app store from the home screen of Firestick.
- Search the Downloader app.
- If you find it, click on it to download.
- After the download is finished, the app will automatically install.
- Now open the Downloader app, type the URL of the Spectrum TV app’s APK in the search bar and select Go. Most users follow these links, https://bit.ly/32m2u3v, https://bit.ly/2CvjN4j or https://bit.ly/2F9SYnh. This will start downloading the Spectrum app.
- Once the download is complete, a pop-up window will appear.
- Click Install from the bottom of the screen and wait for the installation to complete.
- Click Open and launch the app on your Amazon device.
Now you can enjoy all Spectrum TV’s services fully on your device. However, sometimes apk files may get corrupted or the Downloader app isn’t available due to geo-restrictions. But don’t worry as you’ve another option to install the app.
Spectrum TV app on Firestick using ES File Explorer:
In order to make Spectrum TV available on Firestick, you need to install ES file explorer first from the Amazon app. Here’s the complete process.
- Open the Amazon app store and search for ES file explorer.
- Click on it to download. Once it’s complete, it will automatically install.
- Click Open to launch ES file explorer.
- From its home page, click the Download icon.
- Select + New icon.
- Enter the URL https://bit.ly/3fxj7Nq or https://bit.ly/2CvjN4j.
- Click on Download Now.
- Wait for the apk file to complete its download.
- Then click Open File.
- From the pop-up window, click on Install and it’ll start installing automatically.
- Once the installation is done, click Open.
Now you’ve installed the Spectrum TV app on Amazon Firestick successfully. Enjoy your favorite shows with your selected Spectrum cable TV packages and plans.
On a final note, one thing you need to consider while installing the Spectrum app on Amazon. There are many apps on Firestick, but you can access only some exclusive apps. Moreover, few apps may involve copyright content.
Hence, it’s wise to use VPN while sideloading such apps through unknown sources. In this way, no one can track your IP address. Thus, your personal identity and location will be secured online. You can try ExpressVPN or NordVPN to access the internet privately for streaming.
Besides that, the methods mentioned above are completely safe and reliable. So, try out the methods and entertain yourself with your favorite TV programs anywhere.