Every Discord user has a unique Discord user ID along with an individual message and server ID. However, it isn’t easy to identify your user ID as it’s well-hidden behind developer settings. If you’re having trouble getting it, here’s how to find discord ID easily.
How to Find Discord ID ?
You can go years using Discord without knowing the user ID. But at some points, you may need to get it due to certain circumstances.
Although finding your unique DiscordID is a little challenging because it requires enabling the Developer Mode on Discord. Follow the steps below in order to find your user ID in Discord on the Discord web version or desktop app.
- Open Discord and click the gear icon next to your name from the bottom left corner.
- In the App Settings, there is an option called Advanced. Click on that.
- Toggle the switch to the right side to enable the Developer Mode On.
- Now, go to the Users section in any Discord server and find your username, right-click on it.
- Select Copy ID.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the Discord user ID in the Discord chat or somewhere else like notepad to see it.
And, you’re done.
How To Find Your Message ID and Server ID On Discord?
Similar to your unique user ID on Discord, the message ID and server ID are also in the Developer Mode settings. The process is very simple as follows:
- Right-click anywhere in the text and select Copy ID to find your message ID on Discord.
- Right-click on the server name and select Copy ID to find your server ID on Discord.
The Discord user id is a unique identifier for every user. You may not have to remember it but suppose to appeal for a Discord punishment, only knowing the username is not enough. You need to provide the user id as well. Hopefully, this article was helpful in finding your user id on Discord whenever it’s necessary.