You can not delete multiple photos on Facebook by selecting them at a time. Either you have to delete them one by one or the whole album.
Let’s find out how to delete multiple photos on Facebook.
- Log into your Facebook account from your PC.
- Click your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Click the Photos tab under your profile name and select Your Photos.
- To delete a photo on Facebook, hover over the photo, click the pencil icon and select Delete Photo. A popup will appear asking “Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?“, click Delete to confirm.
As you know you can only delete multiple photos on Facebook by deleting the whole album. Below are the steps to follow:
- Click the Albums tab and scroll down to find the album to delete.
- Hover over the album and select the three dots at the top right on it. and choose Delete album.
- Again, click Delete Album to confirm.
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook using Mobile App
- Open your Facebook app on an Android or iPhone.
- Tap on the profile picture at the top left corner.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- In order to delete photos individually, tap UPLOADS and select the photo you want to delete. Then tap on three dots at the top right corner of the photo and tap Delete photo.
If you want to mass delete photos using Facebook app you have to delete the entire album. Here’s how to do it.
- Select the ALBUMS section and open an album containing the photos.
- Tap the three dots icon at the top right corner and tap Delete.
- Tap DELETE to the entire photos of that album.
Hopefully, this article helped you to know how to delete multiple photos on Facebook. If you have other ideas you can share your thoughts using the comment box.