Paramount Plus, earlier known as CBS All Access, is an on-demand subscription streaming service from ViacomCBS.
You can watch hit movies, TV shows, live sports and original series exclusively on this platform. With an extensive collection of popular content, Paramount Plus is a home of entertainment.
If you’re a subscriber to Paramount Plus and want to take a break, it’s easy to cancel your subscription on any device.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on the Web
In order to cancel Paramount plus on the web:
- Go to paramountplus.com and sign in to your account.
- Select your account name at the top-right corner and click Account.
- Scroll down and click Cancel subscription.
These steps are applicable for a mobile or desktop web, smart TV (Vizio TV, Samsung TV, LG TV), or gaming console (PS4, Xbox)
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on iPhone or iPad
If you subscribed for Paramount Plus via the App Store, then cancel your subscription using the steps below:
- Open Settings on iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you can’t find the option, tap iTunes & App Store. Then select your Apple ID > View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and select Subscriptions).
- Choose Paramount Plus.
- Select Cancel Subscription and tap Confirm.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
If you’ve subscribed to Paramount Plus on an Android device, you can cancel the subscription via the Google Play Store.
- Open Google Play on your Android.
- Select your profile icon at the upper-right corner.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions > Subscriptions.
- Find and select Paramount Plus from the list.
- Tap Manage.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Apple TV
- Open Settings.
- Click Users & Accounts and choose your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription that you want to edit and select Cancel Subscription.
You can follow these steps on an Apple TV 4th generation or later.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
In case you’ve signed up to Paramount Plus on Roku, cancel the subscription on these as well.
- Using your remote control, navigate to the Roku Home screen.
- Select the Paramount Plus channel and press the Star (*) button on the remote.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire TV?
If your Paramount Plus subscription was started on the Amazon Fire TV, follow the steps below to cancel the subscription:
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions using this link https://www.amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions.
- Click Manage Subscription beside Paramount Plus.
- Select the link under Manage Your Prime Video Channel.
- Search for Paramount Plus under the Prime Video Channels section.
- Choose Cancel Channel and click Confirm.
So, these are the ways to cancel your subscription on Paramount Plus for different devices.