Paramount Plus is one of the popular on-demand OTT subscription-based streaming services. It offers varieties of content like TV shows, movies, originals, live sports, news, and more. You can watch them with a paid plan or try their seven-day free trial. All Paramount Plus content are accessible during the trial period, and after it ends, you can buy a plan starting from $4.99/month.
It’s also possible to cancel the subscription at any time. But that depends on whether you subscribed through the Paramount+ website or a different service. If you have a subscription to Paramount Plus and do not want to continue that premium plan, you can cancel your subscription. This article will explain how to cancel Paramount Plus.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus from the Website?
If you subscribed for Paramount Plus directly, you’d require to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription from the website. If you signed up for this service on a mobile web, desktop, smart TV (Vizio TV, Samsung TV, LG TV), or gaming console (PS4, Xbox), follow the instructions below to cancel your Paramount+ subscription.
- Visit paramountplus.com and sign in to your account.
- Select your user initials at the top-right corner.
- Click or tap Account.
- Scroll down and click or tap Cancel subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on iPhone or iPad?
If you subscribed for Paramount Plus via the App Store, then cancel your subscription using the steps below:
- Open Settings on iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you can’t find the option, tap iTunes & App Store. Then select your Apple ID > View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and select Subscriptions).
- Choose Paramount+.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Apple TV?
On Apple TV (4th generation and later), it’s possible to edit your subscription only for tvOS apps that are loaded on the TV. Here’re the steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click Users & Accounts and choose your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription that you want to edit and select Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription via Google (Android)?
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus on an Android device or TV, then you need to cancel the subscription via the Google Play Store using these steps below:
- Go to Google Play from a computer or mobile browser.
- Sign in and open My Subscriptions.
- Find Paramount+ from the list.
- Click or tap Manage.
- Click or tap Cancel subscription.
The above process works through a computer or mobile browser. Though as an Android user, you can cancel Paramount Plus directly from the Google Play Store app installed on the device.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Choose Paramount+.
- Tap Cancel subscription at the lower right corner.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku?
In case you’ve signed up to Paramount Plus on the Roku streaming device, follow these steps to cancel the subscription:
- Navigate to your Roku home screen.
- Select the Paramount+ channel.
- Press the * button from the Roku remote.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Fire TV?
If your Paramount Plus subscription was started on the Amazon Fire TV, use the steps below to cancel the subscription:
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions using this link https://www.amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions.
- Click Manage Subscription beside the subscription you want to cancel.
- Select the link under Manage Your Prime Video Channel.
- Search for the subscription to cancel under the Prime Video Channels section.
- Choose Cancel Channel.
- Click Confirm.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Free Trial?
The process for canceling Paramount Plus free trial is the same as canceling a subscription through the official website. If you don’t cancel it by the last day of the trial period, the account will automatically be charged by the monthly/annual subscription rate after the trial expires.
To cancel the free trial on Paramount Plus, go to the website, sign in, select your profile picture in the top right corner, click Account, and select Cancel subscription.
Can You Re-Subscribe to Paramount Plus After Cancelling the Subscription?
Well yes. You can re-subscribe to Paramount Plus at any time, even after canceling your previous subscription. But you’ll require to follow the payment and billing procedure again from the website.
Paramount Plus is an excellent choice for streaming popular TV shows and movies. You can take a free trial and then go for a paid plan. But if you don’t want to subscribe after the trial or you’ve already subscribed but don’t want to continue further, you can cancel it anytime.
This article has discussed all the processes to cancel Paramount Plus on different devices. Hopefully, you’ve done it successfully. If you have any more queries, please let us know in the comment box.