LinkedIn Premium comes with many benefits like unlimited InMail Messages to LinkedIn members that you’re not connected to, insights into who viewed the profile, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, detailed business insights and more.
On the contrary, Premium membership is a bit costly, starting at $29.99/month. Therefore, you may only prefer to subscribe when actively searching for a job.
When you unsubscribe to Premium membership, it’ll be active till the end of its present billing cycle. Once expired, you won’t have access to the premium features and your account will downgrade to a Basic (free) account.
Here’re the step-by-step instructions on how to cancel LinkedIn Premium.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium on the Web
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account.
- Click the Me icon at the top of the homepage.
- Choose Access My Premium from the drop-down menu.
- Under Manage subscription, click Cancel subscription.
- Click Continue to cancel.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium on iPhone
Follow these steps to cancel a Premium subscription on iTunes bought before 1st June 2020:
- Open iTunes on a desktop or iPhone.
- Go to the Subscription Management Settings page.
- Find LinkedIn Premium. (If it’s not there, you may have logged in with a different Apple ID).
- Select Cancel Subscription at the bottom and confirm your request.
If you’ve subscribed to LinkedIn Premium on or after 1st June 2020, then you need to request an immediate cancelation to Apple Support.
Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription on Android
If you’ve purchased LinkedIn Premium on Android from Google Play, you can cancel it via the LinkedIn website, Google Play mobile app or Google Play desktop.
Here’re the steps:
- Open Google Play Store on your mobile or desktop. Make sure you’re signed in with the Google ID you used to purchase your LinkedIn Premium subscription.
- On Android, tap the profile icon and select Payment & subscription > Subscriptions. On a desktop, click My subscriptions on the left panel.
- Find your LinkedIn Premium subscription. (If it’s not there, you may have signed in with a different Google ID).
- Tap/Click Manage.
- Tap/Click Cancel Subscription and confirm your choice.
Hope this article helps. If you have further queries regarding LinkedIn Subscriptions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. Also, you can check our article on how to recover deleted LinkedIn account if you’ve accidentally deleted your LinkedIn profile & want to reactive it.