Writing a grammatical-error-free and plagiarism-free article is important for any business online. Expert writers may often miss a mistake in their write-ups and that’s why it needs correction immediately.
Grammarly is a well-known online grammar checker that’s basically an automated writing assistant.
It reviews spelling, punctuation, grammar and clarity and gives real-time suggestions. So users can strengthen their writing and deliver mistake-free work. Additionally, Grammarly’s Plagiarism checker can detect content similarity between their work and published work.
Grammarly has both free and premium versions. The free version offers basic corrections, whereas the premium version has a lot more advanced features. Today, we’ll talk about the premium features, how much it costs and whether the paid subscription is worth it.
How Much Does Grammarly Cost?
Grammarly has two different categories of subscriptions: Individual and Team.
Before proceeding to the pricing, let’s quickly know about the plans:
- Grammarly Premium: It’s for individual who wants to improve their writing, including vocabulary and clarity, with advanced writing feedback.
- Grammarly Business: It’s for teams, organizations, and enterprises to deliver better communicative and professional writing.
Grammarly offers monthly, quarterly and annual subscriptions for individual users in their Premium plan. Here’s the pricing of each subscription:
- Monthly subscription: $30.00 USD/month
- Quarterly subscription: $20.00 USD/month (billed as one payment of $60.00 USD)
- Annual subscription: $12.00 USD/month (billed as one payment of $144.00 USD)
Businesses can subscribe to the Grammarly Business plan to drive sales, improve customer satisfaction and build a powerful brand. Grammarly Business has monthly and annual subscriptions for teams of three and more.
The monthly subscription costs $25/seat/month (billed as one payment for all seats).
The annual subscription pricing is based on the number of seats, such as:
- For 3-9 seats: $180 USD/seat annually or $15 USD average cost/month.
- For 10–49 seats: $174 USD/seat annually or $14.50 USD average cost/month.
- For 50–149 seats: $150 USD/seat annually or $12.50 USD average cost/month.
Teams can get many benefits like high privacy and security, centralized billing, team usage statistics, SAML single sign-on, priority mail support, etc.
Though Grammarly Business offers a robust tool to empower your team, it can become expensive if the team gets larger.
Grammarly for Education
Grammarly Education is for university and college students to boost their confidence in writing staff.
Grammarly doesn’t offer student discounts. Rather like individual users, students can use the free version but to a certain limit.
Students can select a plan that serves their needs. They can go for the free plan or the premium one that costs $30.00 USD/month.
Additionally, Grammarly Education offers two separate deals: Group and Institution-Wide. These plans include,
- Plagiarism checks
- Vocabulary improvement
- Comprehensive writing suggestions
- Citation generator
- Integration between devices
- 24/7 support
Grammarly also has customized plans based on the team size and requirements. Contact them to customize the plan for additional costs if the standard plan’s features don’t fulfill your requirements.
Grammarly Premium Features
Grammarly Premium for Individuals includes all features from the free version along with the following additional features:
- Clarity, vocabulary, and tone improvement
- Full-sentence rewrites
- Tone suggestions
- Inclusive language
- Word choice for precision
- Enterprise-grade privacy and security
- Plagiarism checking
Grammarly Business plan has all features from the Individual plan with the following other features:
- Style guide
- Analytics dashboards
- SAML single sign-on (for 50+ accounts)
- Brand tone
- Account roles and permissions
- Priority email support
Apart from correcting spelling mistakes, Grammarly offers a series of tools to improve your content. Whether it’s a new writer or an expert, its tools have everything to produce powerful content.
Here’re some of the advantages of Grammarly Premium:
- More grammatical corrections: The free version offers 250 corrections, whereas the Premium offers over 400 types of checks in a single document.
- Plagiarism checker: With the Premium account, you can check for plagiarism in your content. Grammarly has a database of 16 billion web pages to compare your content to find similarities.
- Citation generator: Grammarly Premium generates citations for online resources in a second, so you don’t have to enter the information manually.
- Genre-specific writing style check: One of the best advantages is getting genre-specific writing style checks like social media posts, business emails or academic articles.
- 24/7 customer support: You can contact Grammarly 24/7 for any guidance.
Types of Premium Users
Grammarly Premium is suitable for the following users:
- Businesses of all sizes
- English language learners
- Professional and experienced writers
- Job seekers
Is Grammarly Premium Worth it?
Yes, Grammarly Premium is worth the pricing and your attention.
After analyzing the factors, including its features, advantages and users, there is no doubt. Premium offers additional useful features that you need to enhance your writing. It not only strengthens your content but also ensures driving sales and effective communications with the readers.
Whether for personal or professional use, Grammarly is essential for finding mistakes in writing. It helps you deliver error-free work. Especially the Premium plan features excellent benefits that can’t be avoided.
This guide has explained everything about Grammarly Premium and its pricing plan. Choose one according to your needs and enjoy writing.