AliExpress is a popular online retail service to buy products at cheaper rates. If you no longer need it, deleting an AliExpress account is just a click away. Let’s begin.
How to Delete an AliExpress Account
- Log into your AliExpress account from www.aliexpress.com and click My AliExpress.
- Click on Account Settings and then select Edit Member Profile.
- Select Deactivate Account.
- Enter your email address or member ID and then type in Deactive my account in the given box.
- AliExpress will ask you to select a reason to delete your account.
- Click the Deactivate my account button below the screen.
This is the shorter version. If you find this lacking information, read the detailed version along with pictures to understand the complete process.
The Detailed Version
1. Open a browser, visit www.aliexpress.com and log into the account with your email id and password. If you’ve forgotten the password, click “Forgot Password?” and you’ll receive an email with a link. Update the password and use it to log into the account.
2. Navigate to your name in the top-right corner to view the drop-down menu. Click My AliExpress from the menu.
3. Click Account Settings and then select Edit Member Profile.
4. Click the Deactivate Account button on the top-right side.
5. The account deletion procedure is divided into two parts, confirming your details and stating the reason for deletion. Click the Enter your username box and type either your member ID or email address. In the next box saying Type In the Following Words: Deactivate My Account, write the exact words “Deactivate my account”.
6. In the final step, select a reason that will explain why you want to delete your AliExpress account.
7. After selecting your reason, click the Deactivate my account button at the bottom.
That’s it. You’ve successfully deleted the AliExpress account permanently. It’ll take at least 24 hours to remove your information from the site.