Spotify is one of the best music streaming platforms. You can avail features like shuffling songs, listening to them offline etc. Apart from it, you can also like their favorite playlists. As a user, you may have a curiosity about who liked your Spotify playlist.
So, can you see who likes your Spotify playlist? You can not see who likes your Spotify playlist, but instead, you can see how many likes each playlist has. Let’s go through the process.
How to See Who Likes Your Spotify Playlist?
To see who likes your Spotify playlist, open the playlist in Spotify and check the like count beneath the playlist title.
Here are the steps to check the likes on the Spotify playlist:
For Desktop Users
1. Open your Spotify account on the desktop app or a web browser.
2. Search for the playlist or click Your Library in the left menu to get the playlist.
3. Under the Playlists bar, select and open the playlist whose likes you want to see.
4. Look for the number of likes under the playlist’s title.
For Spotify Mobile App Users
1. Open the Spotify app on your Android or iOS mobile.
2. Tap Your Library from below.
3. Tap to open the playlist under the Playlists section.
4. To see how many likes your Spotify playlist has, check for likes count under your username near the playlist title.