Clash Royale is a free-to-play popular real-time strategy game developed by Supercell. Since its release in 2016, the developers have managed to make the game interesting by introducing new features like the “2V2” game mode, a new deck design, magic items, etc.
The game offers its users to play multiplayer games by adding their friends. It even allows creating custom lobbies to either practice or examine your decks by keeping your trophies secure.
So, it can be said that Clash Royale is a fun game that can be enjoyed with friends. However, in case you don’t know how to add friends on Clash Royale, then our guide will help you to add and invite friends to enjoy playing together.
How Do You Add Friends in Clash Royale?
There are different ways to add friends on Clash Royale. Here we are going to explain each of the methods in more detail.
Add Friends using In-Game Feature
1. Tap on the blue social icon from the top right corner of the main menu to open your friends list.
2. Tap on the yellow Invite Friend button.
3. It will create an invitation link that you can send to your friend via SMS or any messaging app.
4. Once your friend opens the link to start playing, they will be automatically added to your friend list.
Add Friends through Party Mode
1. Open the player’s profile you want to add as a friend.
2. Click on Add Friend option displayed on their profile.
3. Once they accept your friend request, you’ll find their profile under the Social tab.
4. You’ll be able to invite a friend to your own party or into custom rooms if they accepted your friend request.
5. After they accept your friend request, tap on the Party button present in the Battle tab.
6. Choose the game mode you want to play.
7. Click Play with Friend from the 2v2 battle and invite the player.
8. Once the player accepts the invitation, they will b able to join the gaming queue.
Add Friends through Facebook
Connecting Facebook with this game is a great way to play along with your friends. But unfortunately, Facebook login will expire soon due to some technical issues and Clash Royale won’t be able to support the feature.
Luckily, you can still play with your Facebook friends if you can connect with them via Supercell ID. Follow the instructions to do so in the next section.
Add Friends via Supercell ID
1. Open the game and tap on the hamburger menu icon from the top right corner.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap on the Connect button to go to the Supercell website.
4. Now, create a Supercell account or log in. You’ll need to give an email address to create a Supercell ID. Once you create a Supercell ID, it’ll be automatically linked to your Clash Royale account.
5. Once your Supercell ID gets linked to your account, you can now add friends to Clash Royale by sharing your profile QR code, sharing a direct link to your profile, or scanning the QR code of a friend.
Hopefully, now you’ve understood how to add friends on Clash Royale. Remember that you can only add 100 friends on a single Clash Royale game account. However, If you link your Supercell ID with the game, you can add 300 more friends.